Board of Management
We are a community-based not-for-profit organisation managed by an enthusiastic and experienced Board of Management.
The Headwest Board are committed to our organisations values:
- Person Centred - People living with Acquired Brain Injury, families and carers are central to everything that we do.
- Excellence - We will lead the way in the development and improvement of best practice.
- Respect - Our actions are guided by a high regard for the inherent dignity and worth of each person.
- Integrity - We are open, honest, accountable and ethical in all our interactions.
- Collaboration - We develop innovative and effective working relationships.
To view Headwest's Constitution please click here.
- Chairperson - Nick Lonie
- Secretary/Treasurer - Michael Keeble
- Board Members - Sam Carrello, Chantal Vander Kraats, Robert Vander Kraats, Alicia Mason, Janet Peacock, Kate Reynolds, Daniel Rowe and Geoff Weaver.